(EMAILWIRE.COM, November 26, 2008 ) Here are just some of the top 10 reasons for choosing Chiang Mai as a meeting venue:
1. Chiang Mai has an International Airport with both domestic and international flights. Delegates can travel conveniently from abroad, Bangkok or other towns in Thailand, with great transport links to travel where else within the province.
2. Rich in culture and traditions, Chiang Mai is an ideal place to explore and appreciate the northern ways of life, whilst enjoying the contemporary and modern lifestyle in the city.
3. There is a wide range of hi-tech meeting and conference facilities, both indoor and outdoor, coupled with efficient, smiling service.
4. A variety of price ranges to choose from, with meeting/conference venues of all sizes, caters to both your budget and capacity requirements.
5. Chiang Mai is ideal for those who require teambuilding activities. There are full services offered in beautiful locations to encourage teamwork and group bonding.
6. Leisure, entertainment and sports including golf courses, tennis course, cricket ground, restaurants, night bazaar, shopping streets with clothes, decorative items, unique handicrafts and more are both conveniently accessible and plentiful.
7. Undeniably, Chiang Mai is an idyllic tourist destination, to arrange trips to during downtime. Post-meeting excursions, for example, to Doi Suthep, Doi Inthanon, temples, hilltribe villages, waterfalls and much more, can be arranged through hotels or tour companies.
8. Being close to nature is a great asset of this city. Chiang Mai has beautiful mountains, lush gardens, streams, valleys and reservoirs.
9. An excellent choice of restaurants and catering services abound, where delicious local, international and fusion cuisine replenish energy levels for the next meeting.
10. Warm hospitality and welcoming smiles from the locals make for a memorable experience in the comfort of international standard accommodation, at such venues as the 4-star Amari Rincome Hotel.
Amari Rincome Hotel has 158 well-appointed guestrooms, located only 15 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport. The hotel provides 2 restaurants and 2 bars. There are 2 function rooms catering 10-250 guests, including Lanna Terrace, Suite with a full range of audio-visual equipment and support services. There are small and large poolside areas for open-air functions. The hotel also provides outside catering for events in unique locations, as well as professional service with the warmth of northern hospitality. Amari Rincome Hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
For more information on Amari Rincome Hotel, please call +66(0) 5322 1130 and make sure to visit www.amari.com/rincome
Close to Chiang Mai's historical walled city, and only 500 metres from the largest shopping centre in Northern Thailand, the Amari Rincome Hotel reflects the unique culture of the North. Works of art and antiques can be found through out the hotel and the restaurants offer the opportunity to try special northern Thai dishes, as well as Italian and international favourites.
For more information about this press release, please contact:
Director of Communications
Amari Hotels and Resorts
847 Petchburi Road
Bangkok, 10400, Thailand
Telephone: +66 (0) 2255 3767
Fax: +66 (0) 2255 3718