(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, March 13, 2018 ) According to a new market research report ”Food Emulsifiers Market by Type (Mono-Glycerides, Di-Glycerides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl Lactylates, and Polyglycerol Esters), Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Convenience & Dairy, Meat), Source (Plant & Animal), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)", published by MarketDataForecast. The Global Food Emulsifiers Market was priced $2.40 billion in 2016 and calculable to be growing at a CAGR of 5.40%, to achieve $3.13 billion by 2021, within the mentioned forecast period. Emulsifiers are made up of a molecule that consists of one water-soluble (hydrophilic) end and one oil-soluble (hydrophobic) end that helps in mixing of both water and oil to finely disperse and making a stable emulsion.
Food emulsifiers are used to increase the flavor, texture and style while maintaining the nutritionary content present in foods. Food emulsifiers help in reducing the calories, lowering the fat intake and other health advantages. Confectionary industries are the foremost customers for emulsifiers, followed by the beverages companies. Effective use of various emulsifiers has mostly contributed to the growth of the market because of the flourishing food trade. Di-Glycerides and Lecithins are the most popular emulsifiers, followed by Sorbitan esters.
The growth of the Food Emulsifiers market is majorly driven by factors like growing in the world population and increasing customer awareness towards trans-fat products. The food and Beverage industry is predicted to face a crucial role in the world food emulsifiers market in increasing the demand for chilled chocolates and farm foods, low-fat spreads, and deluxe quality bread. Penetration of organized retail sector is adding to growth of the market.
However, Rising Demand for natural emulsifiers by customers and substitution of emulsifiers by enzymes in the manufacturing of bakery items is restraining the market growth.
The fragmentation of Global Food Emulsifiers market is done on the basis of type, application and source. On the idea of Application, the global Food Emulsifiers market is divided into Convenience, Bakery, Confectionery, & Dairy, and Meat. On the idea of type, the market is segregated into Sorbitan Esters, Mono-Glycerides, Lecithin, and Stearoyl Lactylates & Polyglycerol Esters, Di-Glycerides. On the basis of Source, the market is subdivided into Plant & Animal. Bakery application dominates the market share with over half of the share in terms of value as well as volume.
On the principle of geographical analysis, the worldwide food emulsifiers market is classified into varied regions namely Middle East, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific, Africa. The European region was the most important marketplace for food emulsifiers, due to increasing the processed food market. The developing markets of Asia-Pacific are India and China, account for the high rate due to increasing population. New innovative techniques are being enforced by African emulsifier market and large amounts are being spent on analysis and Development sector.
There has been a shift in the client preference from artificial ingredients to natural and organic ingredients. The Nutraceutical ingredients include structured lipids, pre-biotic, Amino acids, and pro-biotic, Proteins, minerals, fibres, Omega 3, and varied alternative ingredients, vitamins. Some of the main firms dominating the food emulsifiers market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Kerry Group Plc. (Ireland), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Incorporated (U.S.).
The scope of the report provides:
· The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
· Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
· Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
· Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
· The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
· The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
· Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
· Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
· Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest. About Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast is a well versed market research firm catering solutions in the fields of market research, business intelligence and consulting. With a profound knowledge about the global market activities coupled with a customized approach. We render services in the most gripping markets like healthcare, agriculture and food & Beverages